Announcement - Rutgers-UMDNJ Integration: UMDNJ will be transferred to Rutgers, effective July 1, 2013. As a result of this integration, you will see changes to this website. Learn more about the Rutgers-UMDNJ Integration.
The Office of the University Registrar and International Services has a two-fold mission at the University. The office is comprised of staff dedicated to serving the central administration, Schools, faculty and students of the University on issues related to: 1) enrollment statistics, academic records, and graduation-related activities; and 2) the sponsorship of foreign nationals for employment and enrollment under the F-1, J-1, H1B or O-1 visa classifications as appropriate. The Office is located primarily on the Newark campus and operates a part-time, satellite office on the New Brunswick campus.
The office is dedicated to:
- Providing leadership, advice, and support to the University community necessary to comply with, and respond to, federal and state legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Serving the specialized needs of UMDNJ's international students and scholars and their dependents through communication of relevant information and provision of comprehensive advising.
- Demonstrating best practices of the registrar and international services professions as relates to policy and procedure creation.
- Reporting and data-gathering in accord with accepted standards of the higher education community.
- Providing service that is informed, efficient, and responsive to its varied clientele.