- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Rutgers University Newark
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Urban Health Overview
- Urban Health Curriculum
- Urban Health Forms
- Health Requirements
- Academic Calendar
Urban Health Coordinator:
Dula F. Pacquiao, EdD, RN, CTN
Director, Stanley S. Bergen Center for Multicultural Education, Research and Practice
973-972-8536 · firstname.lastname@example.org
You may register online at my.umdnj.edu
Spring 2013 Rooms
The Spring semester 1/22/13 - 5/15/13
Spring Recess 3/16/13 - 3/24/13
Spring Classes End 5/15/13
Final Exams 5/9/13 - 5/15/13
Spring 2013 Add/Drop begins 1/2/13 and ends 1/15/13
All PhD in Urban Health Systems UMDNJ students will be required to be in a “status” (Registered for Classes or on an approved LOA). Students who are not in a “status” by the end of the add/drop period will be automatically administratively withdrawn due to inactivity and must reapply for admissions. Although Summer is not a required semester, students may take dissertation research or independent study upon approval from Program Director.
All students must have approval from their program director/advisor before they can register.
The following requirements are only for cross registering students from NJIT and Rutgers. Urban Health Track majors must comply with the full UMDNJ requirements and submit their documents directly to UMDNJ Student Health Services.
All students cross registering for UMDNJ courses must submit the following documents :
- Annual 2-step PPD (TB test) results. Students may have this test done by their primary care provider or at the UMDNJ Student Health Services for a small fee.
- Validation from the Student Health Services in your school (Rutgers or NJIT) that you have met the health requirements
Send these documents identifying you as an UHS student by fax or email to:
Program Support Specialist
65 Bergen Street - Room GA-220
Newark, NJ 07101-1709
Urban Health Specialization Forms
PhD Advisement sheet (MS Word)
Change of Student Status (Leave of Absense, withdrawal, etc.)
Transfer Credit Request
Doctoral qualifying examination approval form
Proposal Defense Report
Dissertation Cover Page
Dissertation Committee Appointment Report
Dissertation Defense Report
Dissertation Document Acceptance Form
Dissertation Defense Announcement
Pre Graduation Tuition Waiver
Approval for Program Extension
Waiver of Residency Requirement
Graduation related forms
- * On UMDNJ Holidays, students are not automatically excused from classes or clinical rotations at affiliate institutions. Please consult with program directors/ or affiliate institution.
- Dates are subject to change. Please review the calendar regularly.
Can't see the calendar below? Click here.