How to Insert a Logo Into a Microsoft Word Document
If you need assistance with any of the questions below, you should contact AST Digital Media Services at: 973-972-5488.
- Follow the "Directions for Downloading Files" to save the logo to a file on your computer.
- In the "Insert" menu, activate the "Picture" pull-down menu, and select "From File..."
- A window will open, select the file you wish to insert. The logo should appear in the preview window.
- Make sure the box next to Float Over Text is checked.
- Click the Insert button.
- You can now click on the logo to select it. When the picture is selected, you can drag it to the desired position. This may displace some text.
- To resize the logo select the logo and drag one of the boxes on a corner or edge.