- Clinical Resources
- More Resources
- How do I ....?
- Campus Links
The UMDNJ University Libraries are licensed to provide download access to EndNote only for our UMDNJ affiliated users. If you are eligible and have your proxy account, you may click HERE to download EndNote.
NOTE: UMDNJ Proxy Account is required to download the program. See details at this link.
DOWNLOAD TIPS FOR ENDNOTE X2 FOR WINDOWS: (to download EndNote for Mac, please contact your campus librarians for help.)
- First save a copy of your current Endnote Libraries to a separate location if you haven't done so.
- Be sure to uninstall any previous version of EndNote.
- Now save the zipped ENX2 file in your local computer.
- Then unzip the file and extract all files to be placed in a separate folder.
- Make sure the license file and the ENX2Inst file are placed in the same folder.
- Then install the program. It will be automatically installed under c:\program files\EndNote X2
- See more tips at this page.
For more information on how to use EndNote, please visit the UMDNJ EndNote Users' Blog.