Addressing HIV/AIDS Issues for TB Program Staff
This web-based seminar provides a basic foundation for addressing HIV/AIDS issues in TB control settings. It explains the connection between TB and HIV/AIDS, discusses how to encourage HIV testing among TB patients, and provides case management strategies for the co-infected patient. The format includes a didactic lecture, case discussions, and a question and answer session.
- Click the Download button below.
- For Internet Explorer users, click Open button and proceed to Step 4. For all other browsers, click Save.
- After downloading the file, double-click on the self-extracting file named AddressingHIVpresentation.exe.
- The ZipItFast! window will appear. Change Extract Path to C:\ and make sure Restore Directories is selected.
- Click Extract button.
- Th file will automatically save the compressed contents in the following folder: C:\Audio Archives\AddressingHIV. (Note: If you must move the files to a different directory, please do not rename the folder called SupportingFiles)
- Open My Computer.
- Click on the C: drive and navigate through the folders to the Audio Archives\AddressingHIV folder. Double-click on the file Launch Presentation.