Welcome to the Bloodborne Pathogens / Biosafety Annual Online Training Module.
This module covers the major topics of biosafety in the laboratory and contains a total of 17 quiz questions.
The topics include:
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Applicable Regulations
- Biosafety levels
- Risk groups of Microorganisms
- Modes of Disease Transmission
- Primary & Secondary containment
- Laboratory Acquired Infections
- Biohazardous & Regulated Medical Waste Disposal
- Emergency Response
- Select Biological Agents & Toxins
- Shipping Dangerous Goods (Biological & Dry Ice)
- Dual Use Research of Concern
Successful completion of this training module is accomplished by answering all questions in the quiz correctly and completing the training documentation form.
A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of this module, and you will be able to print out a certificate of completion for your records.
This online training module serves as a biosafety refresher training.
|Stratford / Camden||856-566-6189|