Continuity Planners Page
Continuity Project Initiation Annoucement:
Link to memo-requires CORE authentification
Continuity Program Management Team:
Initial Annoucement (click here for file)
Roster (click here for file)
Business Impact Analysis Survey User Names:
(link to excel file-requires CORE authentication)
Link to Surveys:
BIA Update Survey July 2011-12 (Users who have already submitted a business impact analysis (BIA) survey)
BIA Survey (New Recipient) July 2011-12(Users who have not submitted a business impact analysis (BIA) survey)
Continuity Survey Tips:
- Employee Roster: All University Continuity Surveys are linked with the Banner Employee Database and the roster is based on the recipients Banner Department code. To prevent duplicate information, survey recipients are unable to modify all employee lists. If you are a recipient and have noticed that an employee is either missing or no longer with a department please contact Emergency Management
- Default Passwords: All passwords for continuity surveys are reset on an annual basis to the default password. If you previously logged into the system and created a personal password, you will be unable to use it until you "refresh" your account with the default password. This step has been done because of the number of recipients who have forgotten their information to log into the system. If you need the default password please click on this link.
- User names: The naming convention used for all recipients is the last name ( first letter capitalized) and the first two letters the first name: Example 1:
Survey Recipient Name: Jane Smith
Example 2: Survey Recipient Name: Eugene Buerkle
- Passwords: When initially logging in, you will be required to change your password to a "strong" password. For more information on creating strong passwords please visit: http://www.microsoft.com/security/online-privacy/passwords-create.aspx
- Survey Submission: When you submit your survey you will be locked out and will be no longer to make modifications. If you need to make an update (after finishing) please contact Emergency Management.
- User Accounts: Login access is based on the survey recipient's name. The recipient is also the contact for Business Continuity for their department. If you were delegated to complete a survey by another person (who may or may not have access) please ensure that the person filling out the survey matches the user name.
- Survey Printing: When you finish your survey, please print it to a pdf file and save it with your Department Specific Disaster Plan (DSDP). Instructions on how to print your survey are located here: (click for pdf file).
FEMA IS-548 Unit 2 Determining Essential Functions (desktop)
FEMA IS-548 Unit 2 Determining Essential Functions (ipad version)
FEMA IS-548 Unit 2 Determining Essential Functions (mobile html 5 version)
FEMA IS-547.a Introduction to Continuity of Operations
Survey Tips from 2010 (includes information on picklists and navigation)