Offsite Records Storage Form - Request For New Account
Offsite Record Storage Vendor: Logical Source Inc.
Departments not currently utilizing offsite storage may request an archive account by completing the Offsite Records Storage Form – Request for New Account.
All departments using offsite records storage are required to designate an authorized contact person. Only authorized personnel can process archiving transactions for your department.
Procedure for Requesting a Logical Source Account for offsite records storage
- Departments complete the Offsite Records Storage Form – Request for New Account - you will need to login using your my.umdnj.edu credentials in order to view the form.
- Once the form is completed and approved it is mailed to:
Data Control Department
335 George Street, Liberty Plaza Room 4117
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Data Control establishes the new account with Logical Source
- Data Control adds new department’s account information to the master listing and uploads files to Records Management Group on my.umdnj.edu
- Data Control notifies requesting department of new account
- Data Control emails updated master listing to Logical Source